Facebook has become the most popular social media network online, for business, social or personal use. Based on the short article below, share your own Facebook experience and analyze your own “Facebook behaviour”.



How does FB helps or distract you from what you want to do and achieve? How about your social life? Are you more active/expressive on social media, or in physical meetings with friends and family? Are you an active user (constantly posting status updates, links etc.), or an ‘observer’ user (mostly only browsing others’ news than posting your own)? Share some thoughts on the article’s findings.  

  My personal Facebook experience, it started back when I was 11 years old, where the facebook era had just begun. I remembered Facebook had become a hit, all my friends were talking about it with excitement. After that, I also registered a facebook to keep up with the new era.

       FB doesn’t really distract me from doing what I want to achieve as I am not really addicted to it so much. I don’t use facebook as my main social media instead I rely more on Instagram and whatsapp. So my social life depend on other social media than facebook. However, it still helps me to find new friends and one thing I would enjoy about it is people shares varieties of weird videos and also some ridiculous news/stories. As I enjoy to read and explore to what people typically post, so I don’t mind whether the information or stories are true or not and of course I do know how to judge myself.

I am not very active in social media, I still prefer keeping in physical meetings with friends and family, because it’s based on feelings to interact with each other not based on technology like a robot.
In addition, I am not a very active user, I seldom log into facebook unless I feel like I want to enjoy some readings and videos. Well, an ‘observer’ can be described as me, because I typically only browse other’s user’s news and video rather than posting my own status. I usually only shares out some pictures regarding to my travelling and my university’s life. However, I don’t even mind about getting people’s attention due to my post, I just hope to share out my joy and happiness.

      In my opinion, although I don’t use facebook much, I tend to found out that facebook gives benefits for online business, promotions, sharing, caring, awareness etc. For example: my mother always tend to share some important and useful information and tips to me so that I can be aware of; I got the idea of my father’s business are promoted through facebook, sometimes our school’s clubs and events can be shared through facebook to promote and invite everyone, etc.

REFERENCE:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog